At Penpot, the View mode is the best place to present your designs. You will also be able to share them and play the interactions.
View mode interface
Take a look at the anatomy of the View mode at this section: View mode interface.
Launch your designs in View mode
To view your designs from the workspace at View mode click the play button at the top right of the navbar or press G V.
Note: the View mode shows only artboards and their contents. Anything outside an artboard will not be shown at the View mode.
From the View mode you can:
- Move between screens pressing → and ← keys.
- Play the interactions (if there are any).
- Change view settings for interactions: don’t show, show or show on click.
- Click on the file name to see the Artboards list (with nice thumbnails).
- Create a Share link. The Share link is a public url that you can destroy anytime.
- Use the zoom.
- Activate the browser fullscreen mode.
- Activate the Code mode.
- Activate the Comments mode.